Corporate Lawyer TRT WORLD - İstanbulİstanbul 21-04-2016 09:17:52
We are looking for a Corporate Lawyer to serve as in-house counsel and handle complex legal matters and projects. As part of the Legal & Corporate Affairs team, you will be assisting management on corporate legal and regulatory matters. You will also ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise us on our legal rights and duties.
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing contracts for new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Providing communication to external lawyers hired to assist us with their specialized legal services
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Corporate law, media law, intellectual property law, labour law experience is helpful along with knowledge and general experience in business and the media industry.
- Possession of administrative skills, and negotiating, writing, interpersonal skills is also of great benefit.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Turkish
- Current licence to practise law
- Bachelors and Masters in Law
- 2 plus years relevant legal experience in law firms, corporations, or other professional organizations.