Compliance Officer – Turkey, CIS and Emerging Markets An International Corporation (Dubai) - YurtdışıYurtdışı 17-01-2017 08:06:13
Description The position will serve as the primary compliance support to the Shire business within the cluster, advising on risks associated with business strategies and providing pragmatic options for mitigating and managing risk. The Compliance officer will ensure effective compliance oversight of the Cluster business, focusing on the Commercial business but also bridging across other support functions as needed supporting the establishment of strong internal controls. The Compliance Officer will act as the champion for the Shire Code of Conduct and drive the compliance maturity within the cluster.
• Advise business community on compliance with applicable laws and internal policies and ensure procedures are in place to meet those requirements in compliance with Global Compliance Policies. (20%)
• Building and executing a high impact training and communications plan implementing both global and local policies and procedures. Ensure all training is completed and adequate records maintained. (20%)
• Implement ABAC program throughout the cluster and assist in reviewing due diligence reports. Provide recommendations to management on high risk ABAC practices and vendors. (10%)
• Conduct periodic risk assessments in line with regional monitoring plan, provide information to management on key risk areas along with recommendations on mitigating risks. (10%)
• Monitoring & transaction testing of business processes and providing counsel to the business on remediation of business processes. Develop corrective action plans and track implementation status (25%)
• Assist as necessary in reviewing allegations of misconduct across a wide range of areas and participate in the resolution process (5%)
• Actively participate on leadership meetings and committees (5%)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience implementing compliance programs
• Healthcare experience and knowledge of pharmaceutical business
• Knowledge of and experience with FCPA and/or comparable anti-corruption rules and regulations
• Strong English ( written and spoken)
• Post graduate degree or law degree
• International experience
Key Skills and Competencies
• Ability to influence senior management to drive sustainable cultural/organizational change and program integration
• Strong negotiation skills and a proven ability to exercise strong business judgment
• Unquestioned integrity and ethics in business and personal conduct.
• Energetic, self-starter and innovative.
• Ability to analyze and translate policy into practical business processes.
• Superior oral communication, inter-personal skills, and presentation skills
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent analytical ability, problem-solving and leadership skills.
• Knowledge of current dynamics in the health care industry.
• Travel with the cluster is required to monitor activities and meet with management teams