Turkish Speaking Immigration Solicitor (at least 2 years experience) Advantage Solicitors Ltd. (London) - YurtdışıYurtdışı 17-01-2017 08:20:13
We are currently seeking a Solicitor with 2 years PQE in Immigration Law.
The Immigration Solicitor must be at a senior level and be able to deal with the following:
- Applications to the UK Border Agency of all types
- Litigation before the immigration tribunal and higher courts
- Business immigration (business people, working in the UK under Tiers 1, 2 and 5 of the Points Based System)
- Applications for businesses wanting to employ overseas nationals
- Applications for Entrepreneurs and Investors under Tier 1 of the Points Based System
- European Union migration - countries covered by European Economic Area migration, including Turkey
- Family reunion for spouses, civil partners , co-habitees, children, elders and other relatives
- Applications for students under Tier 4 of the Points Based System
- Removal or deportation
- Applications outside the usual Immigration Rules under UK Border Agency policies and concessions, and for the exercise of discretion
- Asylum and Human Rights Act application
Turkish speaking candidates will have an advantage, though not necessary.
To apply please forward your resume to the HR Manager. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's Degree