Corporate Lawyer (with 1-3 year experience) Moroğlu Arseven - İstanbulİstanbul 23-03-2017 13:44:31
Moroğlu Arseven wishes to hire a corporate lawyer with 1-3 years experience. The ideal candidate will work in the M&A and Corporate practice group which is active in a variety of industries. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic team player and should be familiar with a fast-paced environment, consistently displaying a high level of flexibility.
Role description and responsibilities
This role is in our flexible and fast paced M&A and Corporate practice groups. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing corporate legal advice as required in both English and Turkish to ongoing local and international clients. This advice will be based on both guided and independent legal research and analysis.
- Drafting and compiling legal memorandums and opinion letters in both English and Turkish.
- Actively participating in project teams to support the development and provision of appropriate legal solutions to clients.
- Taking part in project teams conducting legal due diligences in any share or asset acquisition transactions and preparing and/or drafting legal due diligence reports.
- Supporting senior lawyers and partners in negotiating, preparing and/or drafting share purchase, asset purchase, joint venture, shareholders, lease, sale and purchase agreements, and other legal documents as required.
- 1-3 years work experience as a Turkish qualified lawyer with a leading local or international law firm in corporate, M&A and contracts law practice.
- Commercial sense and a practical approach. The ideal candidate should be able to successfully identify and understand complex legal, commercial and business issues, while also understanding the wider strategic aims of particular tasks.
- Graduated from a reputable law school with solid academic records. Having taken part in an LLM program in Turkey or abroad is an advantage.
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and spoken English. TOEFL and IELTS qualifications are an advantage and so are further foreign language skills. We typically require a TOEFL score of 105 or higher or an IELTS (Academic) score of 7.0 or higher.
- Male candidates should have completed compulsory military services or delayed for a minimum term of two years.
Only those candidates should apply, who have the drive to excel in their fields and who are willing to add to their strong academic foundation and be ready for an exciting new challenge.
Başvuru için: [email protected]