Trainee/Junior Corporate M&A Lawyer (with 1-3 year experience) Highly ranked international law firm - İstanbulİstanbul 23-03-2017 13:47:07
Our client, a highly ranked international law firm with offices around the world, is looking to add an ambitious Trainee/ Junior Turkish lawyer to their Istanbul Corporate M&A desk. The team acts on behalf of wide-ranging clients in industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, retail, construction, energy, automotive, technology and telecommunications.
The successful candidate will join the firm’s leading M&A practice group that advises a vast array of complex transactions including cross-border and domestic deals, privatization and real estates.
As a chosen member, you must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed to your work. You have experience in or possess a willing-to-learn attitude towards M&A, which is twinned with the following additional qualities:
- Turkish Law Qualification;
- Strong academic background with a University degree from a reputable law school;
- Good knowledge in Corporate matters (preference will be given to candidates with Corporate M&A experience);
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills in both Turkish and English;
- Fluency in spoken and written English; and
- The ability to handle tight deadlines and perform consistently at a high level under pressure.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and candidates that meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Başvuru için: [email protected]