Bezen & Partners looking for team members Bezen & Partners - İstanbulİstanbul 07-04-2016 14:11:10
Bezen & Partners is a full service independent law firm providing legal services to domestic and international clients.
Its practice areas are:
- Finance, Capital Markets, Energy, Privatisation, Infrastructure,
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate & Commercial, Real Estate,
- Antitrust & Competition, Arbitration & Litigation.
Its partners have extensive experience in complex cross-border transactions, gained through their employments in magic circle law firms and Turkish Governmental Authorities.Bezen & Partners’ lawyers come from various different backgrounds.All are either foreign educated (some have law degrees or master degrees from universities in other jurisdictions) and/or possess cross-border work experience. They are known as commercially oriented lawyers who possess a business-like approach.
The team is composed of over 40 lawyers headed by the partners of the firm. Given the diverse backgrounds of the lawyers, Bezen & Partners operates in an English speaking environment.
The lawyers speak English, French, German, Italian and Turkish fluently.
Bezen & Partners acknowledges that clients appreciate lawyers communicating in the clients’ native languages.Bezen & Partners does not hesitate to provide the advice sought in a client’s preferred language.The firm is invested in a number of practice areas but is particularly looking to add weight to its corporate practice.
If you operate within this area and are considering a move to Istanbul, Bezen & Partners is definitely a firm to consider.
- The firm is seeking an experienced individual with drive and ambition.
- The candidate should hold the ability to lead corporate transactions, whilst demonstrating experience in effective client and team management, which is an essential part of the position.
- Broad commercial experience would be advantageous.
- The candidate should be an English qualified lawyer.
- The candidate should be a native English speaker, some knowledge of the Turkish language will be an asset but is not a must.
- It is anticipated this role will suit a senior associate seeking a clear progression track or an existing partner seeking relocation who wishes to remain working for a major law firm in Turkey.
Please submit your curriculum vitae (including your TOEFL or IELTS score) no later than 1 May to be eligible for assessment in the same year together with a cover letter to: [email protected]